This afternoon has been fun and relaxing.
Oh boy, there is so much to update.
There are so many things to update and I don’t know if I’ll remember it all, but I’ll make it quick and short (or at least as much as I can):
- Both of my kids are in school now (K and 2nd grade) and I’ve finally become accustomed to being home alone.
- We have a kitty, her name is Lena and she’s nearly 2.
- I have finished the Granny Stripe and started MANY other blankets (only finished a few, others are hibernating)
- I knit more than I crochet now…
- AND I KNIT SOCKS! (finally)
- My weight loss went very well until I got hurt (torn/ripped my MPFL during patella dislocation) and I’m still in physical therapy (I’ve gained some weight back because I was laid up for weeks…. and ate a lot of take out)
- I shaved ½ of my head last summer…. and 6 months before that I had bright purple and neon pink in the front of my hair
- I’ve been experimenting with Polymer clay crafts
- I made my FIRST DRESS sewing!
- I cut down my first Christmas tree all by myself in the woods…. and my last (which leads to the next bullet point)
- No more real Christmas trees…. the kids were allergy tested and little “L” is severely allergic (two shots every week for 3 years!!!)
- I’ve completely switched to Mac (I finally got rid of my crappy Windows computer last year)
- I’ve made wonderful friends through a granny square swap that I did in 2012, people that I’m closer to than childhood friends and some family members